Whatever the type of breakdown, rescue scenario or recovery transportation needs of our customers, Crown Car Recovery will be able to assist.
Many car manufacturers are cutting costs by ceasing the production of spare wheels and compartments, with their new models. There is a marked increased in recovery call-outs for this scenario alone. This business attends to these instances and also assists customers with flat batteries, lost keys, mechanical/electrical issues, new vehicle purchase, through to roadside accident retrieval.
Being well presented (uniformed) and possessing excellent customer service skills, Crown Car Recovery operators work well with our clients. We display customer first ethics and principles being efficient, effective, reliable and punctual, providing value for money. When our services are hired, we keep our customers regularly informed, updating on status/progression of job and notifying on expected time of arrival/delivery.
All phone calls/texts are answered/responded to immediately and emails/quick quote enquiries responded to within 24 hours of receipt.
This is a key customer promise.
Terms & Conditions
- All vehicles must be paid for before being released, unloaded or handed over to the customer/representative.
- Out of hours call out must be paid in advance of the recovery vehicle being despatched.
- Crown Car Recovery cannot accept any liability for any damages to a client vehicle reported or claimed after the vehicle has been delivered to its agreed destination.
- Crown Car Recovery are responsible for checking the condition of the vehicle and identifying any damage at the point of collection, but before loading.
- The client is responsible for identifying any damage at the point of delivery to the agreed destination.
We accept the following types of payment:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Bank Transfer
We pride ourselves on being comprehensively insured. We have invested in being fully insured with the league leaders for the provision of Motor trade insurance services in the United Kingdom. The variety of insurance Crown Car Recovery holds covers us for the various facets of our main daily business. These are not limited to: Vehicle Recovery, Breakdown Recovery, Roadside Assistance, Accident Recovery and our numerous Motor Trade activities.
We also hold Goods in Transit indemnity insurance cover to protect customers cars, whilst in transit. Public Liability insurance cover is also held to safeguard the general public on the highways and public footpaths, whilst we transport vehicles from collection destinations to delivery points.
- Breakdown Recovery
- Accident Recovery
- Vehicle Recovery
- Motorway Recovery
- Motorcycle Recovery
- Rescue and Recovery
- Vehicle Towing
- Jump Starts
- Support Services
- Vehicle Advice Services
- Wheel changes
- Vehicle Transportation
- Vehicle Collection
- Garage Services & MOT assistance
- Car Repairs – Mechanical/Electrical
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Car Accident Repairs and Bodywork
- Dent Repair and Respray Services
- Car Sales
- ‘Find a car’ Services
- Cash for Cars. We Buy Any Car
- Non-runner Vehicles bought
- Scrap Cars Collected